Equestrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeShe Never was. EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Home
Portal Page
Members
Calender
Groups
Search Forum

User Controls

Inbox
Sent Box
Edit Profile
Preferences
Signature
Quick Links
▎Forum Staff Index

Social Networks
Latest topics
» Payment Mistakes
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 pm

» Shops Feedback
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

» The Bank
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:42 pm

» Shop Request Forms
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

» Shop Information and Rules
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

» Equestrian Empire Forum Guide
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 pm

» Theme/Layout feedback
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 am

» Member Changes!
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 am

» Forum Staff Index (WIP)
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 am

» Equestrian Empire Rules
She Never was. Icon_minitime1by Rarity Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Ponychat
Pony Chat!
The chat is in the bottom right corner!

Rules:
1: be respectful - no mean ponies!
2: please don't spam or advertise.
3: all general forum rules apply.
4: have fun! :D
free forum

Affiliates
She Never was. Mlp-fi10
She Never was. Mcg-af10
She Never was. Mrxx1dShe Never was. Affila10
She Never was. ButtonGraveyard_zpsf0f549fd
She Never was. Tml-ba12

She Never was.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

She Never was. Empty
PostSubject: She Never was.   She Never was. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:35 am

I have know idea where this is going or where it came from. it just kind of just showed up in the warehouse and i wrote it down the other day. So any thought on it are welcome!!! Ed likes feed back!

She wasn’t ordinary. She never was. It was as if certain presets had been in place so that certain events happened to her no matter what she did. Each of her many lives had been like this, she knew. She could see them all. She wasn’t ordinary. She was special. Every time she was born into life she had to do certain things. Without fail these things happened even if she willed them not to, they happened with a force that only a destiny like hers could create. Meeting him was one of those things. She always meet him, and always when she was the same age and always in the rain.

This life she wouldn’t go out in the rain of her 27th year. Now she was done fulfilling her roles, performing her duty. This life would be hers. But then she never imagined the knock on her door.

She had often wondered if he had lived and died as many times and she had over the many millennia of her reincarnated lives cycle, but she never asked. Just as if he did he never asked her.

He would always be there, like a rock in her many lives, but he would leave her life just a fast as he entered it. She never got to know any of the names he went by, but there he was standing sopping wet at her door.

“No no no!” she said. “You can’t be here.” Her voice filled with pain. “Not, now . Not again.”

He didn’t smile, he only hung his head. “I’m sorry.” He said “I didn’t want to come, but your draw me so.” His voice full of pain.

“What?” She asked. Could it be that like her, he wasn’t ordinary?

“I’ve lived so many times and each time, you’re there and each time I can’t stay away.” He looked up at her. “I can’t fight it anymore.” He said stepping closer to her.

“Get out. Go away. You are not welcome here.” She said taking a step back but not giving up her position in the door.

“I want to leave..” He started.

“Then leave.” She stated.

“But I can’t.” he finished.

When would the cycle break? When would they be free? She didn’t know . She pushed him out of her door and quickly closed and locked it after. “No not this time!” She yelled sinking to the floor. “I won’t let you seal me into another life ever again!” She screamed into the door.

She was never ordinary. She was something special. Something lost to all creation. A mother and a friend to life. She was the Creator and she was Chaos. Her name was Kai.

He banged on the door. “You can’t avoid this.” He said. His voice muffled by the door. “This has to happen. It always has.”

She sat there, shaking her head. “No. No. No.” She repeated over and over. “Go away. Go away.” She wasn’t going to let this happen, not again.

She was tired. She’d lived to many lives. She wanted to rest, but she didn’t know if not being sealed into the next life would grant her the rest she wanted more than air. She was ready for this vicious cycles to be over. To long had she remembered loves long gone or children well back grown. She was ready to find out about what came after. She didn’t care if it tore the worlds apart, she wouldn’t be sealed again.

The rain poured outside, the windows, tracing and drawing patterns along the glass. He had stopped banging on the door but he hadn’t left. He sat with his back to her door. Gods he knew he didn’t want to do this every life time, but he had a little choice as she did. Did she ever stop to think that every life he sealed her into, he sealed himself too? If she lived so did he, but unlike her, his life as never ending. He was timeless.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Title : Princess of the Forums
Coins : 418

She Never was. Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Never was.   She Never was. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 am

Wow Ed! You should turn this into a novel!!!
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianempire.forumotion.com
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

She Never was. Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Never was.   She Never was. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:57 am

I'm thinking that's what it might become, but i'm not forcing this. as it shows up in the Warehouse I'll write it down. I'm glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

Coins : 200

She Never was. Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Never was.   She Never was. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:44 am

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She Never was. Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Never was.   She Never was. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

She Never was.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Empire :: Canterlot :: Writers-
ChatBox