The Crystal Empire Roleplaying Board General Rules:
1 General site rules apply here.
2. Most roleplays should be G rated, however you may have PG-13 rated roleplays if the other players are okay with the idea. Mi Amora Cadenza has a right to take down a roleplay if she sees it as inappropriate.
3. Before jumping into a roleplay you must submit a character profile and it must be approved by Mi Amora Cadenza.
4. No God Modding for Meta Gaming:
- God Modding: Making one's character god like. They have no limits or boundaries. Examples: Can't be harm or killed by other players' characters. Killing or injuring other players' characters without permission. Using other players' characters without premission.
- Meta Gaming: Having your character know about future events that have not occurred yet. As in it's the use of out of game information.
5. Keep all ooc thoughts in the roleplays's ooc discussion thread. It keeps the roleplay threads from getting clutter.
6. Do not double post in the roleplay threads. You don't need a posting order, but wait for other players to reply.
7. All roleplay posts should be at least 100 words long. There's a word count so people can not post one liners. It allows other players to work off of another player's post.
8. Please notify other players if you're going on a leave of absence. If you will gone for awhile please find other player to NPC your character for you.9. NO TEXT TALK IN THE ROLE PLAY FORUMS. Use complete words and sentences. If I see BRB, LOL, TTYL. Ect in the Role play forums, you will get a warning. You may use it in the OOC boards but not in the role play it's self. Spelling and grammar are important but we aren't grammar nazis here. I can't spell with out spell check so it's ok for a misspelled word once and a while.
10. Boards will not be created for Rps. There are topics set up in which Storylines will be played out. Do not ask that a new board be created for your storyline, cause it will not happen.
11. Potential players must R&U before starting to role play. I will be checking this!
For breaking these rules one of these will happen
1st: a Warning
2nd:a 2 day ban from the board.
3: a Week ban from the board
4th: A permeant ban from the broad.
If you can prove to Mi Amora Cadenza that you have learned your lesson and don't break the RP rules again, you can petition her to lift your ban.
There will be a probation period of one month, to prove to Mi Amora Cadenza and the rest of the RP Staff that you can handle being part of the RP. If you break the rules again you will be banned for life.
Violet changes are done by Mi Amora Cadenza.
If you have any questions please PM Mi Amora Cadenza.