Equestrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOC Pony RP - Page 2 EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Home
Portal Page
Members
Calender
Groups
Search Forum

User Controls

Inbox
Sent Box
Edit Profile
Preferences
Signature
Quick Links
▎Forum Staff Index

Social Networks
Latest topics
» Payment Mistakes
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 pm

» Shops Feedback
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

» The Bank
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:42 pm

» Shop Request Forms
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

» Shop Information and Rules
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

» Equestrian Empire Forum Guide
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 pm

» Theme/Layout feedback
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 am

» Member Changes!
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 am

» Forum Staff Index (WIP)
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 am

» Equestrian Empire Rules
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Ponychat
Pony Chat!
The chat is in the bottom right corner!

Rules:
1: be respectful - no mean ponies!
2: please don't spam or advertise.
3: all general forum rules apply.
4: have fun! :D
free forum

Affiliates
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Mlp-fi10
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Mcg-af10
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Mrxx1dOC Pony RP - Page 2 Affila10
OC Pony RP - Page 2 ButtonGraveyard_zpsf0f549fd
OC Pony RP - Page 2 Tml-ba12

OC Pony RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Mane ModeratorRainbow Dash

Coins : 420

OC Pony RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:31 am

Sounds nice but he losses the necklace near the end cause the evil pony destroys it
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:23 am

OK so Ed is totally in!! Yes. I just hope that school calms down a bit soon. but be warned Ed is heading into finals for the month! Yes..
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:07 pm

I am working on the evil pony/changeling what should his name be
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:20 am

Okay here is what I got so far....

Azure Lightning lost his memory from a changeling/pony who wants to become a full pony (Pegasus Pony) so he tries to kill Azure in a middle of a forest but failed cause of Azure mom's necklace. This necklace has a power to it unlocking Azure true power but he has no idea why he has it or how he got it only thing he know is that its important to him. (I am planing on shipping Azure with some other pony if you guys want.) But he meets 5 new ponies in the process in a town called Ponyville who help him on his journey to get his memory back. There is gonna be action like 2 mercenaries trying to take Azure to the Changeling/pony (Still have no name yet for him) but also 3 Changelings trying to deceive Azure and his friends and making them turn on each other. I am planing on Azure blackouts and nightmare I am thinking 3 Blackouts total and a few nightmares when he goes to sleep. When they get to Trottingham Azure will find a house that he use to live in and finds a picture of him with his mom and dad and seeing the necklace his mom has on in the picture is the necklace Azure has on and that's when his memory he gets back most of his memory and figuring out that the Changeling/pony killed his mom and dad trying to become a pony so he will fit in but he had to get the necklace from Azure so he can get the magic from Azure mom so he can become a full pony but he did not want to kill Azure in public so he said to Azure to meet him at his castle and that's when the real fight begins. (I will put more in later too tired to think.)
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

Coins : 200

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 am

Oooooh, Can I be a changeling instead? I got it figured out on my part and I have two possible scenarios for myself. First one: Midnight is one of the changelings trying to sabotage your mission and joins the five somewhere down the road so he can plant the seeds of doubt.

Second scenario: He is still a changeling, but he doesn't know it because he lost fragments of his memory and the only thing he remembers is the time he spent impersonating a pegasus. This also works, given he already has two personalities. The darker personality could be his changeling side. When his changeling side is the active personality, he could start doubting the others and accuses them of being a changeling in disguise while being oblivious to the fact that he's the changeling. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 pm

That sounds pretty good but Rarity is the changeling too so talk to her this just might work out and i like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin
Rarity
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin Rarity

Coins : 501

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Yeah you can have the changeling. :) I have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 am

Why not have two changelings? Rarity could be the bad one who wants to be a full pony and I could be just the confused one who doesn't know that he's a changeling and thinks everyone else is a changeling? Plot twists!

Btw, your sig synched with the music I was playing while writing this.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Yeah, that's sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 pm

I was thinking midnight is Azure best friend but is corrupted by the changleling making him kill Azure.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:00 am

Or Midnight was Azure's best friend, but the real Midnight became MIA but you didn't know that since the changeling took his place, but in an unannounced accident, the changeling lost his memory and now thinks he's the real deal. Rarity's changeling and my changeling could have been working together, but neither of them knows each other now.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 am

I was thinking the changeling is Azure best friend but he thought he was a Pegasus but as he grew up he found out he was a changeling and that's when he met Rarities changeling and she told him she can make him a full Pegasus but he had to kill Azure and his parents but he could not kill his best friend so she hypnotized him to kill Azure and when Azure necklace it not only protected Azure it teleported Midnight making him lose his memory as well and near the end he gets his memory back but is still controlled by Rarities changeling and when the Final battle happens Midnight fights Azure and kills him and becomes whole but Azure said some memories that snapped Midnight out of the spell.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

Wubz, when will this rp start? I would like to see a storyline summary that joins all the thoughts together because I'm getting confused.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:09 am

A tragic story. I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 am

Okay Rarity and yeah Ghost it just popped in my head (Most things that pop in my head sometimes are bloody and just crazy and out of line XD)
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 pm

So, when are we doing this?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 pm

good question i am thinking after we get everything in order i am thinking a Castle a dark one should be the place where Azure and Midnight fight
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:04 am

So here is what i got so far....

Azure lost his memory and went to Ponyville because he had a train ticket to go there when he got there somepony ask him where he got it that when Azure gets a headache and has a memory saying take this it will help you and it will cut out. Next is the part he meets new ponies to join him on his journey to get his memory back and when he meets Midnight he would have a strange feeling that he net him somewhere before. On the journey Azure will get black outs, false memories, and nightmares his friends have pieces of his memory in them but Midnight only knows who he is and goes crazy at points blaming other ponies that there the changeling in the group. The main changeling hypnotized Midnight to kill Azure and his family but forgot when he was teleported by Azure necklace to Ponyville, so the main changeling is trying to restore Midnight's memory to full so he can kill Azure and become a full Pegasus. The final battlewill be in the main changeling castle near Trottingham where Azure and Midnight fight during the fight Midnight kills Azure and becomes full but figures out that he killed his best friend and wanted Azure to come back.

Thats all I have for now but I am wondering how to bring Azure back to life I am also planing to ship Azure too.

So thats about it for now
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Ed would like to play Oil Paint in this Rp!!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

She is already in lol
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 am

I don't want a cliche sappy ending. Let's kill the main changeling, use him/her/it to bring Azure back to life. :D

Midnight will revert to his changeling form after that, realizing that being a pony sucks XD
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:46 pm

I was thinking the sprite of his mom and dad brings him back to life and show him with the aura of an alicorn
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Okay this just came up in my mind

The evil changeling wanted Azure parents dead so she can rule the castle they lived in but she did not know that they had a son so she controlled Midnight to kill Azure so there she will stay queen to her castle but Azure denies that his mom and dad was king and queen of a castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Pony RP   OC Pony RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

OC Pony RP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2