Equestrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat are you playing? - Page 3 EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Home
Portal Page
Members
Calender
Groups
Search Forum

User Controls

Inbox
Sent Box
Edit Profile
Preferences
Signature
Quick Links
▎Forum Staff Index

Social Networks
Latest topics
» Payment Mistakes
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 pm

» Shops Feedback
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

» The Bank
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:42 pm

» Shop Request Forms
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

» Shop Information and Rules
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

» Equestrian Empire Forum Guide
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 pm

» Theme/Layout feedback
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 am

» Member Changes!
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 am

» Forum Staff Index (WIP)
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 am

» Equestrian Empire Rules
What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Ponychat
Pony Chat!
The chat is in the bottom right corner!

Rules:
1: be respectful - no mean ponies!
2: please don't spam or advertise.
3: all general forum rules apply.
4: have fun! :D
free forum

Affiliates
What are you playing? - Page 3 Mlp-fi10
What are you playing? - Page 3 Mcg-af10
What are you playing? - Page 3 Mrxx1dWhat are you playing? - Page 3 Affila10
What are you playing? - Page 3 ButtonGraveyard_zpsf0f549fd
What are you playing? - Page 3 Tml-ba12

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin
Rarity
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin Rarity

Coins : 501

What are you playing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 pm

I got Sunshine with my Gamecube. I believe it was after the year that the Gamecube came out and Nintendo probably was trying to sell more with a game included?

No, I have never beaten it. I struggled near the end because things got a little to hard for me. I didn't even get to point where you go see Browser. I want to beat it though. I lost the game disc during a move, but last year for my birthday my friend got me a used copy of the game. ^^

I will beat it someday. I'm bad at finishing Mario games.
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

Coins : 100

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm bad at finishing platformers in general, excluding the Wario Land and Metroid games, Metroid being my favorite gaming franchise since I first played Super Metroid back in... 1998 or so.

The only Mario games I've ever completed were Super Mario World which was the second game I ever played, Super Mario Bros. 3 with my brother, aaand... I think that might be it. XD

As for the ones I've played, however, there are quite a few. I think I've played all of the main ones minus the original Japanese SMB 2, and a few of the spin-offs such as Mario Kart and Mario Party. Mario Party was dull and Mario Kart was alright. I'm pretty sure that game has rubber band AI which kinda spoils the experience for me. :/

Oh! I've also never played any of the New Super Mario Bros. games. I've been meaning to rent the first one for a while now, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. It looks interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm bad at finishing games too.

I'm good at finishing Zelda games. That's my favorite gaming series.

(Wearing a Zelda shirt right now. XD)
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm actually the only person that I've ever known who hasn't really played or ever really liked Zelda. XD

I've tried playing through one of the N64 games (I'm pretty sure it was Majora's Mask), but I just couldn't really get into it. The dialogue didn't interest me that much and there was a ton of it, and the controls bothered me, but that might just be because I had to use a PS2 controller for it.

Which sucks because I've heard that Zelda games are really good for atmosphere and exploration, and I love games with those elements. I might give the series another shot by renting one of the newer titles like Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword after I'm done with Galaxy 2. Do you have any recommendations for a more or less first time player?

Super Mario Galaxy 2 has made its arrival. Time to commence gameplay...
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Zelda Majoras Mask is my second Zelda game! It has very dark aspect which is why I liked it.

I recommended:
Wind Waker
Ocarina of Time
Majoras Mask
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword (which is my favorite. ^^)

I pretty much recommended all the 3D Zelda games because I never really played the older games.

For hand healds I have only really played Minish Cap and I like it. I dont recommended the DS games because the controls were weird. I started to play Phantom Hour Glass and I hated the controls because it was touch screen based.
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:24 pm

The only Zelda games my brother has enjoyed are the classics, mainly the first one for the NES. He apparently used to play that game and eat the cereal that was based off the TV show. As for classics I've played the first game (didn't care for it much) and A Link to the Past. I actually tried doing a blind LP of it a few years ago, but I didn't think any of it turned out right so I abandoned it.

Well, if Skyward sword is your favorite, I might as well go with that first. And if I enjoy it and beat it, I'll play through the other games you recommended to me.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Yay! Skyward Sword does has it flaws, but it's my favorite because it gave me the same feeling that OOT did when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:29 pm

I've only heard minor gripes here and there about the controls. But as long as you don't have to flick the Wii remote back and forth like crazy all the time, I'm sure I'll be fine with the controls.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Nah, this time they made swinging the remote as his sword much better. You actually have to swing it in certain way to hit your opponents.
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Hmm... that sounds like it could become a pain if you're fighting multiple enemies at once. :/ Especially if you're panicking or something and you keep messing it up. Does the game need the Wii Motion Plus to play?
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:38 pm

It's not pain. XD You can take on multiple enemies easily like in other Zelda games. Yes it needs a wii motion plus.
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Well then... I probably can't play it because I don't have one. ._.

Edit: Well, so much for playing Galaxy 2 as well. Whenever I start the game up, all I get is an error message telling me to remove the disc, turn off the console, yadda yadda.

So either my Wii is broken or the game itself is somehow broken. Joy.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

There could be a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 pm

I checked and the disc has no scratches on it. I also tried cleaning it a
few times and it changed nothing. So I'm pretty sure the disc is fine.
It's probably something wrong with my Wii.

I haven't played
anything on my Wii for real for almost a year now, so the inside of my
Wii might be dirty. Although I did try playing another game and it
worked perfectly, so I don't know.

All I know is that I don't have the money for a cleaning kit and I was really looking forward to playing this game. What are you playing? - Page 3 1805953252
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

Coins : 200

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Video card's dead, so I'm playing the original Starcraft.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm

*hugs*

I know the feeling,Digis.
Back to top Go down
Digis
Earth Pony
Digis
Earth Pony

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 pm

*hugs you back tightly* Oh well, I'll just send it back tomorrow and try to find another game...
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony
Digital Changeling
Earth Pony

Coins : 200

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:16 am

Be a pirate! Don't give in to their schemes!!
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Pegasus
Dreamer
Pegasus

Coins : 306

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 pm

'Shy is playing Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Waters Edge for the PC and its kickin' my butt. Despair
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Mane ModeratorRainbow Dash

Coins : 420

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 pm

I am playing Dark Souls it is so hard and fun Insane
Back to top Go down
Dreamer
Pegasus
Dreamer
Pegasus

Coins : 306

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Just got Skyrim the other day. I played it for the first time last night and I stink at it lol. I know I'm a little late to join the bandwagon, but I watched a play through recently and thought it was good.
The only problem I have is getting used to the controls because I don't play many PC games. I'm used to console controllers. 

Anybody else playing/played Skyrim? If so I would appreciate any advice given.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:37 pm

DEADPOOL!!! and God of War collection, like all of them but I'm stuck in the first one.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Mane Moderator
Apple Jack
Applejack
Mane ModeratorApple Jack

Coins : 330

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:40 pm

OMG! Celest! I have the collection pack of God of War epic games.. I need to finish those by the way. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Mane Moderator
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Mane ModeratorRainbow Dash

Coins : 420

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:46 pm

I am playing rumble fighter why does everyone have a ps3 now makes me want one Not Amused
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:24 am

Applejack wrote:
OMG! Celest! I have the collection pack of God of War epic games.. I need to finish those by the way. >.>;

I know me too i just never seem to have the time but the great thing about my school is that i should complete a certain number of hours gaming.

And Wubz, cause the Playstation is better than Xbox. always has been always will be.

but aj we can totally make GoW Game dates!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing?   What are you playing? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What are you playing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equestrian Empire :: Appleloosa :: General Discussion-
ChatBox