Equestrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDawn of A New Era - Page 2 EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Home
Portal Page
Members
Calender
Groups
Search Forum

User Controls

Inbox
Sent Box
Edit Profile
Preferences
Signature
Quick Links
▎Forum Staff Index

Social Networks
Latest topics
» Payment Mistakes
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 pm

» Shops Feedback
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

» The Bank
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:42 pm

» Shop Request Forms
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

» Shop Information and Rules
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

» Equestrian Empire Forum Guide
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 pm

» Theme/Layout feedback
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 am

» Member Changes!
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 am

» Forum Staff Index (WIP)
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 am

» Equestrian Empire Rules
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Rarity Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Ponychat
Pony Chat!
The chat is in the bottom right corner!

Rules:
1: be respectful - no mean ponies!
2: please don't spam or advertise.
3: all general forum rules apply.
4: have fun! :D
free forum

Affiliates
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Mlp-fi10
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Mcg-af10
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Mrxx1dDawn of A New Era - Page 2 Affila10
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 ButtonGraveyard_zpsf0f549fd
Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Tml-ba12

Dawn of A New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin
Rarity
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin Rarity

Coins : 501

Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Shadow16

"Girls, we better get to our seats. The ceremony is about to begin," said Rarity. "I'll show you guys the way." Rarity then looked back at her friends and noticed Spike wasn't with them. She then turned her head forward and showed her friends their seats. Rarity didn't sat down when they got to their seats. She wanted to find Spike first.

"AJ, have you seen Spike?" she asked the country pony.

"Sorry," said AJ. "I haven't seen him since last night."

Rarity looked at her other friends and they just shook their heads. She then left the throne room to look for Spike. She had sometime to spare. She search all over until she found him in the library. He was curled up in a corner eating jems. Rarity walked over to him.

"Spike, the ceremony is about to the start," she said.

"I don't care," replied Spike not looking at her.

Rarity let out a sigh and said, "Must you be so mopey? Spike, Twilight needs your support right now. She is quite upset that you're mad at her."

"Well, she should have told me about her becoming the princess then!" shouted Spike and stood up to face Rarity.

"I understand your anger, Spike, but she's your friend. You need to let it go because she really needs you right now. You were her friend before she came to Ponyville. She hatch you from a little egg. How could you throw that all out the window just because she made a mistake? Now, we have special seats near the throne. It would be great if you were sitting there with us." Rarity then left the dragon hoping she got through his thick skull. She return to the throne room and took her seat next to AJ.

"Any luck?" asked AJ.

"Yes, but he's being stubborn," Rarity replied angrily.

The girls continued to the talk as the room filled in with special guests. There were many rulers attending this ceremony from different countries. Cadance and Shinning Armor arrived and said hello to the girls. Their seats were close to the front as well. Pretty soon the music started to play and all the guests quiet down. They were all anxious to see the new princess.

Shadow Sword stood in front of the door with the other guard across from him. They waited for the special cue to open the doors. When that certain music note was played, Shadow Sword opened the doors with his magic. He and the other guard then stood in front of Twilight and led her down the aisle to the throne. As they walked everyone was at awe on beautiful the new princess look. Rarity was smirking the whole time and gave a wink to Twilight when she walked passed her. Shadow Sword and the other guard stop at the throne and stood at Twilight's side. Princess Luna was standing in front of the new princess and was ready to start the ceremony.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Twilight's nerves were shot. She walked measured steps to meet Luna. She smiled up at her. 'OK here we go.' she thought as the music came to a close and the ceremony began. She spoke when she needed to and she responded when she needed to with what she needed to say and soon Luna asked for the crown. Inside she was a storm of excitement, but outside she was a calm front. When Luna placed the crown on her head she felt like she had just gotten her cutie mark all over again.

She took a step forward and she took a deep breath. She opened her mouth to give a speech. Her words flowed smoothly and with ease. She spoke of what she hoped to do and what she would do for the people. She spoke on the lost they all felt for Celestia and last she spoke of her love and friendship with Luna and how she hopes to work closely with the Moon Princess. "Together I hope that we can make a strong and fruitful Equersita!" She said closing her speech with a smile to Luna. She really did hope that together they could make Equestria ready for a better future.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:07 am

Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Shadow10

That evening in the castle's ballroom a huge party was being held to celebrate Twilight's Coronation. Shadow Sword followed Twilight around the ballroom keeping an eye on her. It was his duty as the captain to watch over the new princess. Well, really it was a request from Twilight's brother Shining Armor. He was quite worried about Twilight might be target to any enemy due to her new body.

When Twilight reunited with her friends, Shadow backed off and went off to get a drink. He trust her friends will keep her safe. At punch table Shadow saw Shining getting a drink as well. The two friends converse with each other for awhile. The conversation came to a stop when Cadence asked Shining for a dance. The couple then leave Shadow alone at the punch table. He remain standing there watching the couple dance the night away. He let out a small sigh and wished he had a special mare like his friend. It has been years since he was relationship. He was starting to feel lonely.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Title : Princess of the Forums
Coins : 418

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Luna had given her speech and had bitten her tongue the entire night trying not to let her true feelings show. She was burning with hatred for some reason. She hated her evil thoughts against the beautiful alicorn in front of her. Perhaps it would just be best if she disappeared. She silently walked towards the gardens and sat down in a field of flowers that wilted with the contact of her mane. She sighed as she settled there wishing things could've been different.

"Was I not good enough to be your choice?"Luna cried out softly resulting in the wind to whip around her.

"I know you wanted me to mentor her, so why do I detest her every time I look at her!? I SHOULD HAVE THE THRONE!" she said in a darkened tone as a little yellow pony heard everything as she cowered behind the bushes as she watched Luna fly away over the landscape.

~*~

"Calm down fluttershy ! I'm sure she didn't mean it!" she said as she tried to calm herself. She had to find twilight and fast, but who knew when that would be as hoards of party guests surrounded her.

"Pardon me..." fluttershy said softly, but no one heard her. She knew she had to be assertive as she dove through the large crowd until a familiar purple alicorn was standing right in front of her.

"Twilight there's something important you need to know." Fluttershy replied trying to keep herself composed.
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianempire.forumotion.com
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Twilig10

Twilight didn't care for the fan fair. She really wanted to go to her room and sleep. She didn't know how to be a princess and she felt that she wasn't giving the role enough of herself. She was after all before a week ago just a normal pony, who was really good at magic, but now she was the center of attention and all she wanted was to spend a few hours with her best friends. Now every pony who thought they were any pony wanted to talk to her. She couldn't take it so she quietly walked away. She spotted Shadow Sword standing in a corner and smiled as she headed over to talk to him, but Fluttershy found her before she could make it over there.
"Twilight there's something important you need to know." Fluttershy said in a low voice.

Twilight looked at Fluttershy. "What is it Fluttershy?" She asked concern in her voice. If something had the normally calm and well mannered yellow pony in a hurry then it had to be important.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Fluttershy took a deep breath before she began to speak in a very nervous tone, " We'll you see princess Luna has left and gone somewhere, but I don't know where! I think she's thinking of turning back into nightmare moon because she's acting very strange like she's two people living in one body! Oh twilight I think she's going to turn again!"

Fluttershy was afraid to look at twilight because a look of disbelief was plastered across her face as if she couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:38 am

Shadow Sword gazed around the ball room looking for Twilight. He spotted her talking to Fluttershy and the pink pony looked panic. Out of curiosity he used a spell to eavesdropped on them. Shadow listen to Fluttershy telling Twilight about Princess Luna.

'She might turn back into Nightmare Moon?' Shadow thought to himself. He really had no idea how to react to this bit of information. He wasn't sure if he should believe the pink pony. This was something he had to see for himself. Sadly he couldn't go find the princess of the night. It was duty to keep an eye on Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Twilight shook her head. This couldn't be happening. This was too much. She didn't think that her fulfilling Celestia's last wish would put such a rift between her and Luna. That was the last thing she wanted. She sighed. "Thanks Fluttershy." She said her heart heavy. She didn't know what she would do, but at least she was warned. Maybe she could fix this mess before it got any bigger. She could already feel the ground slipping beneath her hooves. This was not the best time for any of this and she had a feeling that she was the cause of it too. 'Oh Princess why did you have to leave us?' She thought as she looked up at the moon. Now would be a good time to smile and play like nothing was on her mind. Maybe by the end of the night she could sleep instead of crying herself to sleep.

Twilight wandered the party and really didn't know what she was saying or to who all she knew is that her mind was filled with thoughts of what they would do if Nightmare Moon did return and what if they couldn't use the Elements again. She didn't want to think about it, but still it filled her mind. 'Why can't I shake these thoughts?' She asked herself and looked at the ground. Things couldn't make her feel much worse right now.

She slipped away and towards the open balcony doors. She really wanted to run off to her room, but she knew that would never do for the new princess. Sighing she looked up at the moon. While she was now the princess of the Sun she always loved the night and the peace it brought with it. She always loved to gaze up at the stars and watch at the moon made her journey across the sky. She would miss watching the night sky with Celestia and Spike. It seemed that he wasn't speaking to her even now and she had no idea what to do. Sighing she turned her gaze back to the moon and she watched the light dance off it to the world below. Maybe things wouldn't turn out so bad. Twilight hoped she wasn't wrong for once.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:43 am

Luna settled herself in a part of the dark forest just north of Canterlot. She knew she would have to return in a few short hours to assist Twilight with raising the sun but then it hit her. Why should she go back and help Celestias favored one do anything? She was the new queen now so let her deal with the task! Luna snarled her nose as the dark forest began to feed off of her energy. The dark forest was full of hellacious things and no sensible minded pony came here. The dark magic of the forest brought your greatest nightmares to life and made you go insane but here she sat. It seemed to be the most comfortable place in the world to her at the moment. There were no backstabbing sisters of new pony queens to boggle her mind with: just her dark thoughts. She knew better though than to stay here but her hatred was boiling. She knew that she would turn back soon so why fight it? She knew she could destroy them all so easily now without Celestia around to guide and protect them but that's when she felt it. She felt herself falling into a deep sleep. She didn't feel her head hit the ground, but she knew she was being redirected. An unknown magical force lifted her body and transported it back to her room in Canterlot.

"Rest my sister before something bad happens! You know you don't want to follow that path again!" The voice urged her subconscious.

Luna twisted and turned in her sleep as the voice kept beckoning her to take a different path but the dark feelings still remained even though they had disappeared for the moment. Maybe there was still hope for her.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Shadow Sword noticed Twilight wondering to the balcony. He followed her and watched her from a distance at first. He noticed in her eyes she looked quite sad. He just smiled and grabbed a rose from a bush near by with his magic. Shadow hated seeing a lovely mare depressed.

He moved the rose in front of her face and approached her.

"That kind of face doesn't fit a lovely like yourself," he said to her. "This is your night dear you and you should be beaming with pride. "
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Twilight was startled a little by the sudden appearance next to her of her Captain of the Guard. Smiling and sighing she took the rose in front of her. "I know, but somethings just gone wrong and I'm not sure I can fix it." She said looking out over the forest wondering if that's where Luna went. 'I should tell him what's happened.' she thought but she didn't yet, she didn't want to cause alarm if she didn't have to. Twilight got an idea. "If this is my night, then dance with me." She said smiling at the stallion next to her. "Oh listen they're playing our song." She giggled as the band started playing a random tune. She wanted to clear her mind to at least for now push what Fluttershy had said out of her mind and be happy. She knew that she would have to deal with it, but for now this was her party and she didn't want to cry, so she would dance. And by happenstance she had a handsome stallion right here. "So Shadow wanna dance with the new princess? You'd be the talk of Canterlot tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Shadow just smiled and said, "I would be honor to dance with the new princess." He then took her hoof and lead her to the dance floor. He took her to the center of the floor and began to lead her in the ballroom style like dance. He didn't say a word to her as they dance. He just gazed into her eyes and found himself lost in them. Shadow then felt his heart skip a beat.

He couldn't help, but smile when he felt his heart pounding. It has been a long time since a mare got his heart to pound. When he was a just a guard many of the Canterlot mares hit him on, but he never returned their feelings. Shadow was too work oriented especially after he took over Shinning's job. Right now he was okay with his heart pounding. Perhaps Twilight was a special pony.

The song ended and he let go of Twilight's hoof.

"That was a wonderful dance. Thank you, Princess Twilight."
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Twilight was still spinning in her mind. She couldn't help it. She hadn't danced like that with anyone but her brother before and weil it was sort of fun. Smiling she looked up at Shadow. "Thank you, it was wonderful." She said blushing as she looked away. Oh wow how did she miss how handsome he was? She must have been really wrapped up in something, but what that was she couldn't seem to figure out. She was forever forgetting that she was a mare and stallions found her attractive. Why just before she left Canterlot to go to Ponyville she didn't know that a class mate fancied her till she got on the train to leave. That had made her feel really bad, but she didn't think anything of it. Now here she was standing with a stallion that she fancied, but she had no idea how to express that.

"So Shadow." Her bother said walking up to the pair. "Have a nice dance with my little sister?" he asked. ever protective Shining Armor wasn't about to let his little sister get swept away by good looks and fancy talk.

"Now Shining." Cadence said coming to stand by her mate. "It was just a dance." She said knowing what was going through his head. "Leave them be, and dance with me." She said winking at Twilight and draggin her man to the dance floor.
Twilight giggled and shook her head. "Sorry over protective big brothers." she said smiling up at Shadow again. "I haven't had time to hear about the changes you've made to the Guards. Let's get a drink and talk about that." She suggested not wanting the leave the stallions side.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Fluttershy sighed alone in her over spacious room in the castle. She missed angel bunny and all her animal friends back home in ponyville, but she knew she couldn't just go back home. She had to stick around and help out Twilight. She had a way with animals and helping them through her problems and that's when princess Luna popped in her head. She shook her head fiercely. Princess Luna was very regal and almost scary. She had no idea how she would even approach such a pony. She was in a league all of her own. She longed to reach out her in some way but she was almost unreachable! Darn her shy demeanor! Fluttershy took a deep breath and finally settled her constricting emotions. She had to do this for Twilight. She had changed Discords mind and she would change Luna's or so she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Shadow nodded his head and they walked over to drink table. He then used his magic to pour some punch for Twilight and pour himself as well. Usually Shadow would drink a glass of wine at this occasion, but he wasn't sure Twilight liked wine.

"Let's go outside to the garden," he said and then led the two the gardens. When they got outside they approached a table and Shadow placed their drinks down on the table. "So what do you want to know about the changes to the guards?"
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:34 am

Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Oil_he10

Oil Paint had watched the new Princess dance with her royal guard and wondered what would posses her to do that. Oil needed to introduce herself to Twilight again, as she was unsure if the new princess remembered the advisor to Celestia. They had met before yes, but briefly and usually never for more than a moment. They had different lives to attend to. Twilight had her studies and Oil had her position in the Castle and her art when she was way. A few of her paintings where hung around the castle. She was honored but she never did feel that she was worthy of that honor.

She had moved to Canterlot from Appleossa several years back after being urged by a good friend to go find her dream in the capital. Oil Paint was glad to have the chance she did. She needed a job shortly after she got to the city and when to the palace looking for work in the kitchens or maybe on the cleaning staff. Something to pay the bills and for art supplies. She was spotted by the Princess Celestia and told to follow the princess. As the walked Celestia had rattled off a bunch of things that needed to be done. While Oil had tried to tell the Princess that she wasn't the pony, the princess must have mistaken her for, the princess told her to get on that list and come see her when it was done, the princess would be in the garden.

Still shaking from the overwhelming list of things to do, Oil nodded and bowed and set about the tasks the princess had assigned to her. She wasn't what the others were expecting when she showed up at the different places for different things, but they shook it off and gave her what she came for. After a few hours, Oil had completed the list given to her by the princess and headed back to the castle gardens to let the princess know.

While she was away the pony who's job she had unknowing just stolen had shown up. After a bit of confusion and a little bit of the Royal Canterlot Voice, the mess was straighten out and Oil Paint found herself in the employ of Princess Celestia as her advisor and assistant.

That had been quite a few years ago, when Oil had been just a rather young filly. She was older now and her painting had really taken off with the help of Celestia. Oil missed the princes but she knew that right now she had to be strong and try to serve her new princess, if she still had a job come the morning.

Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Twilig11

Twilight looked up at Shadow over the table. "Well for starters, what improvements have been made to the security around the palace?" She asked. She knew that in her brother's time, the palace had tight security and he was picky about it. Now that she was one of the ones being guarded, she wasn't sure he wouldn't try for his old job back, despite what Cadence said about the possible new addition to the family soon. "I know my brother is a hard act to follow, so I want to know what's new and what's been taken out and what reason it was taken out." She said. "And then I'd like to talk about the safety of the people in the city too. How are we insuring that they are safe?" She paused to give the stallion time to answer her and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Fluttershy timidly flew around the darkened corridors of Canterlot Castle. She had no idea where she was going, but she just let her intuition take over. She felt a presence of someone struggling. She didn't know magic like Twilight or Rarity, but she could read others feelings. She came to a large dimly lit hallway with no one present. She knew the princes must be close by, but why weren't their any guards protecting her? She realized deep down Luna must be feeling lost and alone without her sister. The fact that Celestia had chosen Twilight to reign instead of herself must have left her feeling betrayed! There was no wonder she was on the verge of breaking! Fluttershy stopped at the biggest door at the very end of the hallway before noticing a dark mist emitting from the doorway. What was going on? She hesitantly opened the door to see Luna sitting on the bed holding her head.

"I told you I don't want any part of this!" She hissed seeming to struggle with herself. She didn't to seem the notice the door had opened but Fluttershy decided to fly over next to her.

"Um princess Luna are you okay?" Questioned the pale yellow pony hesitantly.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you one of twilight sparkles friends?" Luna snuffed having a bitter edge when she said Twilights name.

"Um yes I was just worried about you is all." She said shyly.

"You were worried about me?" Luna said almost in a touched manner.

"Yes I thought you were hurting, and I wanted to-" but Luna cut her off.

"You wanted to come over here and tell me everything's going to be okay but it's NOT!!!!" Luna howled sending Fluttershy almost flying into the wall.

Fluttershy by now realizing it was a lost cause tried to flee from The moon princesses room was caught up in the air by a bubble of magic.

"You have the purest heart of any pony I've ever met, and you'll be the perfect sacrifice after I revert back into my old form." Luna cackled clearly not herself anymore.

"Old form?" Fluttershy gulped.

"I'm going to become Nightmare Moon once more but sadly I don't have enough energy to do that, so you're going to be my host." She smirked.

"This might hurt a little." Luna smirked as she began to painfully drain the her energy but then she stopped causing fluttershy to fall to the ground like a lifeless rag doll. The little yellow pony still seemed to have a little life left in her, but she would meet her demise soon.

"Be gone!" Luna growled hurling fluttershy out of her balcony window and the fall should've killed her but she managed to fly painfully back to the castle breathing deep shallow breaths. She had turned a sickly pale grey except for her hair. She walked to the front entrance where a guard stood.

"Miss are you all right?" The guard as concerned.

"Please....Twilight Sparkle....Princess Luna....help...." Was all she managed to say before fainting.

"We need a doctor! Get a doctor!" The guard snapped now barking orders as paramedics rushed in and strapped her to a gurney.

"She has a very weak pulse we need to get her to the hospital now!" The paramedics barked to one another. Suddenly a bolt of lightning struck across the sky as a fully turned Nightmare Moon flew across the sky back towards the dark forest to gather more energy and plan Twilight Sparkles demise. She would soon be queen and enslave all of Equestria!
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:57 pm

Twilight Sparkle's lovely evening quickly came to a close as two frantic palace guards burst into the room.

"Your highness we apologize upon the intrusion, but your friend Fluttershy has been badly injured by some unknown being! She has been taken to Canterlot hospital to undergo extensive treatment!" yelled the first one.

"She might not make it they said." the other replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Shadow Sword was startled by the frantic guards. He then became quite upset with the news about the princess's friend.

"An unknown being!?" He roared at the guards. "I thought I told everypony to be on their guard throughout the party!" He was outraged that his guards failed at guarding the party guests. "I want everypony to search high and low for this being. I will company the princess to the hospital. I will leave Commander Gold Gunner in charge while I'm gone."The guards nodded their heads and left to go fetch the Commander and the other guards.

Shadow turned to Twilight Sparkle and spoke, "We better hurry to the hospital." He then touched his horn with her horn and he used his magic to teleport them to the hospital. In a flash of light they appeared in the lobby of the hospital. The desk worker at the front desk noticed their presence and let out a big gasp. Shadow walked over to the desk worker.

"Excuse me, miss the princess's friend Fluttershy has been rushed here for urgent care," he spoke to her in a calm voice. "Can please tell her what floor the urgent care is on?"

"The third floor," she replied.

"Thank you," said Shadow and turned to Twilight. "Let's go." He then headed in the direction of the elevator keeping an eye out for the princess's safety.

Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Twilight was in shock. Who or what would ever attack Fluttershy? It made no sense. Fluttershy was the sweetest pony, Twilight knew and there was no way that anyone would attack her. Twilight allowed herself to be transported to the hospital. Her thoughts were a raging storm. She wanted to know what happened but she didn't want to upset Fluttershy, the pale yellow pony was a delicate thing after all, and her state would be even more so than usual.

Twilight rode the elevator in silence. "Shadow." She said just before they got off. "Make sure your guards find what did this to her, and stop it." Her voice was emotionless and flat. She walked to Fluttershy's bedside.

"Some pony get the doctor. I want to know what's been done for her." Twilight spoke in a regal tone. "Hold on Fluttershy. Everything will be ok." Twilight whispered, tears present in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Dr. Hooves walked into the room. He had moved his practice from Ponyville to Canterlot about a year ago.

"Princess Twilight...I'm glad you could make it. Fluttershy is in stable condition, but I'm afraid she's camatose. She's in a coma, and we're not sure when she'll wake up. We had one of the nurses who is a unicorn tell us she has a barrier of some sort around her. We have no idea what it could be though. The only thing I can do is keep her stablelized until we find out how to treat her." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Twilight looked at the doctor. What he was saying didn't make sense. Fluttershy was in a coma? She couldn't accept that. If Oil Paint hadn't come along soon after that Twilight would have just stood there with her mouth open.

"Is there any thing that can be done for her DR. Hooves?" Oil Paint asked. "Fluttershy is a good and dear friend of the Princess'."

Twilight found her voice. "Spare no expense in her care. Bill it all to me." the flustered princess commanded. There was a barrier around her, the doctor had said. "I need to see her." Twilight rushed past the doctor despite his warning.

There in the bed, hooked up to so many strange machines lay one of Twilight's best friends. Tears sprang to her eyes. "Oh Fluttershy." the newest princess sobbed."I am so sorry. I'll find a way to make this better. I promise." Reaching deep within herself Twilight called on her own magic. It reached to Fluttershy, and surrounded her. Twilight opened her eyes, they glowed with her power. She found the barrier around the young yellow pony and she pushed against it trying to find a weak point.

This caused Fluttershy to writhe in her bed, but Twilight kept pushing. The magic that had created the barrier was familiar to her. "What?" She whispered and pushed against the barrier with her magic harder. Fluttershy cried out.

"PRINCESS STOP!!" The doctor said running into the room. Twilight didn't let up. "PRINCESS YOU MUST STOP!!" The doctor's voice was lost to the purple pony's ears.
Not knowing what else to do, Oil Paint to matters into her own hooves and tackled the princess, causing the magic to break and Fluttershy to settle down.

"Princes you're hurting her." Oil said to the princess' glaring eyes.

The idea that Twilight had hurt Fluttershy tore through the princess. "No. No." The princess muttered. She was helping her friend! How dare they tell her she wasn't! "I was helping her! You couldn't do anything for her, but I can!" She yelled standing and glaring at all the ponies in the room. "I'm the only one who can!" She screamed again reaching for her magic.

"You really need to get her out of here." The doctor said to Oil. "She'll do more harm than good, right now." Oil nodded and stood herself.

"Come on princess." She said and tried to take the princess from the room. Twilight used her wing to knock Oil to the other side of the room, knocking her out.

Twilight reached again for her magic, this time she wouldn't be stopped till the barrier around Fluttershy was gone. She used her magic and pushed against the barrier again. The magic was so familiar. Who had done this? The identity of the attacker came to Twilight as the doctor shoved a needle into Twilight and pushing the plunger down. Twilight's vision blurred and she lost her grip on her magic. Fluttershy winced and cried out once more, then settled down as Twilight's magic faded and the young emotionally disturbed princess fell to the floor, the drugs the doctor had given her kicked in.

Sighing as the staff scurrying around, the doctor looked around. This was becoming a mess. "See to Miss. Paint and get the princess to a room. She'll be out for a while." He walked over to Oil and looked her over. Nothing was broken it seemed she was just knocked out by the attack. She would need to have a MIR and CAT scan to be sure, but Dr. Hooves thought she would be fine. The Princess' reaction however greatly concerned him. She would have to be kept from Fluttershy if she did anything like that again.

Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Shadow stood in the back and saw the princess trying to use her magic to help her friend. As she was using it he noticed a barrier around the shy pony. He raised an eye brow and thought back to the conversation that Twilight was having with Fluttershy at the party. She mentioned about Nightmare Moon and he wondered if the barrier was caused by her.

He stepped forward to the doctor and spoke, "I will watch over the princess and make sure she won't leave her room." The doctor nodded his head and Shadow helped a nurse take Twilight to a room. They got her a private room on the opposite side of the hospital. When the nurse left, Shadow watched over Twilight for a bit and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, Princess," he mumbled. "But you're not strong enough to save your friend." His horn then glowed green and he froze time with his magic. He then teleported to Fluttershy's room and approached her bedside. His horn glow green once again and he fought the barrier that was around her. It took him a few minutes, but he was able to break it. He then returned to Twilight's room and unfroze time.

"My magic is stronger than yours," he spoke softly to the princess. "But I'm sure in time you will reach my level. Celesita always spoke about you and said how you always grew stronger everytime she saw you." Shadow Sword then went over to the room's window and gazed at the moon.

'That barrier,' he thought to himself. 'Was casted by dark magic...' The fact the barrier was casted by dark magic made Shadow feel uneasy. Most unicorns are not strong enough to reach that level of magic. Only a few has. His father, himself, Celesita, and Nightmare Moon....
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Fluttershy felt like her body was being pulled in several directions. She could hear Twilight's voice, but she couldn't reach her. The pain began when she began to feel the pressure bearing into her. She felt like she might pop from the immense stress Twilight's magic was putting on her.
She heard several muffled cries and a struggle. She was aware people were around her, but she couldn't wake up and then there was the feeling of magic again bearing down on the barrier. This time the barrier didn't strain like it did with Twilight's magic but this time it broke. It sounded like a thousand bombs went off when it broke.
She longed to cry out but then she seen the black smoke begin to rise around her bed and the screams when every window in the hospital shattered.
"Thank you for breaking that barrier Shadow Sword! My old enstrangled self put that bloody thing up to encase my host from further damage but thanks to you it's broken! I guess i'll just have to put my plan into action right now! Fluttershy come here!" Nightmare Moon's voice thundered as the yellow pony lurched forward into her awaiting black energy bubble.

"You will suffer no longer my pet...Become one of mine!" she hissed as Fluttershy began to float for a few moments. The yellow ponies coat turned black and her hair turned flaming magenta. The cutie mark changed from a quartet of pink butterflies to a group of hornets. The pigment in her eyes changed from blue to stormy midnight.

"Meet the spawn of Nightmare Moon! She will allow me to thrust all of Equestria into eternal night, and I will enslave you all!" she cackled, and Fluttershy began to grin menacingly.
"The names Flutterstrike! And my first job will to be to eliminate all of you!" she hissed in a snakey voice as she began to charge towards Shadow Sword. She opened her mouth and a hoard of dark energy came hurling out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dawn of A New Era

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next