Equestrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTwilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Home
Portal Page
Members
Calender
Groups
Search Forum

User Controls

Inbox
Sent Box
Edit Profile
Preferences
Signature
Quick Links
▎Forum Staff Index

Social Networks
Latest topics
» Payment Mistakes
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 pm

» Shops Feedback
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

» The Bank
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:42 pm

» Shop Request Forms
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

» Shop Information and Rules
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

» Equestrian Empire Forum Guide
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 pm

» Theme/Layout feedback
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 am

» Member Changes!
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 am

» Forum Staff Index (WIP)
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 am

» Equestrian Empire Rules
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1by Rarity Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Ponychat
Pony Chat!
The chat is in the bottom right corner!

Rules:
1: be respectful - no mean ponies!
2: please don't spam or advertise.
3: all general forum rules apply.
4: have fun! :D
free forum

Affiliates
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Mlp-fi10
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Mcg-af10
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Mrxx1dTwilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Affila10
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread ButtonGraveyard_zpsf0f549fd
Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Tml-ba12

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Title : Princess of the Forums
Coins : 418

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread   Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Twilight Sparkle is a unicorn pony and the main character of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. After the events of the first episode, she moves from Canterlot to Ponyville in order to continue the study of friendship under Princess Celestia's guidance, and regularly maintains correspondence with the Princess. She lives at the Golden Oaks Library along with her assistant Spike and her pet owl Owlowiscious. She has an older brother named Shining Armor, who is introduced in the 2-part finale of season 2. Shining Armor marries Twilight's former foalsitter Princess Cadance, who inducts Twilight into royalty; she is listed as royalty on trading cards of Cadance and Shining Armor. She represents the element of magic.

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread 113904+-+artist+KP-ShadowSquirrel+twilight_sparkle

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Twilight-Sparkles-so-much-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-29750692-1191-670

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread 119402+-+artist+Sakuyamon+crossover+keyblade_master+Kingdom_Hearts+twilight_sparkle

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Twilight_sparkle_and_spike_by_chikorita85-d4zq9du

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread 153327+-+artist+shattered-earth+humanized+human_ponidox+mirror+rarity+twilight_sparkle

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Future_twilight_sparkle_by_rox159th-d4t3qkw
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianempire.forumotion.com
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin
Rarity
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin Rarity

Coins : 501

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread   Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Twilight is my third favorite pony! I love her to pieces! My favorite episode of hers is Lesson Zero.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread   Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:00 pm

She's just that cool. I think that we can all identify with her in some way or another. I love when she sent Spike with the heart, even though she thought she'd fail. I love how she puts the needs of others over her own.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin
Rarity
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin Rarity

Coins : 501

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread   Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:02 pm

She is a very caring pony. Twilight is very easy to relate with because at times I feel socially awkward.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Title : Princess of the Forums
Coins : 418

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread   Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:05 pm

I agree and she's also very loyal when it comes to her friends. I really relate to her and Fluttershy who's my second favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianempire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread   Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Twilight Sparkle Appreciation Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1