Equestrian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDawn of A New Era EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
Forum Home
Portal Page
Members
Calender
Groups
Search Forum

User Controls

Inbox
Sent Box
Edit Profile
Preferences
Signature
Quick Links
▎Forum Staff Index

Social Networks
Latest topics
» Payment Mistakes
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 pm

» Shops Feedback
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 6:57 pm

» The Bank
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:42 pm

» Shop Request Forms
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

» Shop Information and Rules
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

» Equestrian Empire Forum Guide
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Rarity Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 pm

» Theme/Layout feedback
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 am

» Member Changes!
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 am

» Forum Staff Index (WIP)
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Mi Amora Cadenza Thu May 15, 2014 3:29 am

» Equestrian Empire Rules
Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1by Rarity Wed May 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Ponychat
Pony Chat!
The chat is in the bottom right corner!

Rules:
1: be respectful - no mean ponies!
2: please don't spam or advertise.
3: all general forum rules apply.
4: have fun! :D
free forum

Affiliates
Dawn of A New Era Mlp-fi10
Dawn of A New Era Mcg-af10
Dawn of A New Era Mrxx1dDawn of A New Era Affila10
Dawn of A New Era ButtonGraveyard_zpsf0f549fd
Dawn of A New Era Tml-ba12

Dawn of A New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics Admin
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mane Role Play & Graphics AdminMi Amora Cadenza

Title : Hollywood Pirate Queen In Space!!
Coins : 510

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Name of the Storyline: Dawn of a New Era

Name of the Creator(s): Radical Edward 124 (Mi Amora Cadenza)

Forum: Canterlot (the other mane 5 will go back and forth from Ponyville to Canterlot for a while)

Plot Summary:
Celestia is dead. 1000 years ago when she used the Elements of harmony to seal away Nightmare Moon, her life force was weakened and after 1000 years of raising and lowering both the sun and the moon her life force become even weaker. Then she found a young Twilight Sparkle, and she had hope that some day Twilight might take her place as Princess of the Sun. Celestia nurtured the most powerful unicorn in all of Equestria to become her replacement. 2 years (or 2 1/2) have passes since Twilight and her friends used the Elements of Harmory and helped save Luna. 2 wonderful years passed for the sisters to be together again, before Celestia's life force finally ran out. Her last words were "I'm so very proud of you Twilight." In her will Celestia named Twilight as her heir and Princess of the Sun.

Details on any necessary information:
We are looking for the Mane 6, Cadence, Luna, Shining(?), Zecora and any and all OC’s are welcome. OC would fill roles like Twilight’s advisor, and Members of the Cabinet and Members of the Royal guard.
Rainbow Dash and Big Mac have been dating since the Cider festival, and at some point they tell Applejack who gets really mad, (this is optional really but it makes for a fun story). The crystal Kingdom will at some point become part of Equestia by overwhelming popular vote. Spike is mad at Twilight for just going thought with the transfer spell to become her Alicorn self, and they are in the midst of a tiff when the story starts.

The story would start just before the coronation of Twilight, and she would have gone through the transfer of 'power' from Celestia to her, in order to become an Alicorn, She will gain a longer life span and she well grow into the larger Alicorn body that Celestia had and her hair will change too, but that will all come with time.

Twilight Sparkle-Ed
Rarity-Rarity
Princess Luna/Fluttershy-Twilight

Last edited by Mi Amora Cadenza on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:07 am

Twilight was still reeling from the news. She couldn't believe that Celestia was gone. She knew she had to carry on but how? How could she go on when she one of her best friends was gone? She didn't know. She hadn't moved since they carried her coffin off to be buried. She couldn't find her feet or her will to move. She thought back over the last day.

She had came to Canterlot as fast as she could once she received new that Celestia was sick and asking for her. She didn't remember how she got there but she remembered running through the hospital as fast as her hooves would carry her. She ducked guards and gained access to the princess' room. Luna was just a ragged as Twilight. They knew the worst was going to happen. Celestia was never sick. This was the last she would ever breath. The thought tore at them each equally. Twilight remembered going to her bedside and holding her hoof. "Princess, I'm here." Yes she had said that. Slowly, Celesita had turned to look at Twilight.

Smiling the dying princess of the sun looked at her student. "Twilight, I'm so very proud of you." She said in a voice that was barely a whisper. "So very proud." She said as her breath left her body for the last time. Twilight stared. NO!! No that couldn't be happening!! Celestia couldn't be...De..NO!!! Twilight didn't have words, she just cried, no bawled like a child who had lost their toy, but her's was a deeper ache. She had lost her guiding star.

That was all just this last day. Twilight hadn't spoken at the furnal even though she had been asked to. She couldn't, her voice wouldn't have held past the first word, and she knew it. Luna did too. It was a fleeting thought to Twilight that Luna had been able to speak at all. Luna was stronger than her after all. "Twilight." She heard a gentle voice, and a gentler hoof on her shoulder. Turning she looked into the dark eyes of the Princess of the Moon. "I have somethings to discuss with you." The princess said. "If you'll come with me" The princess turned and started towards the Palace. Twilight finally finding her legs got up and followed. She didn't see where she was going, she just followed the Princess to her office.

"Please sit." Luna gestured to a seat. Twilight took it with out thinking or speaking. "Twilight I know the past day has been hard for you, but I need to know what she said to you."

Twilight looked up into those dark eyes again. "I'm so sorry Luna. You should have been the one with her at the end not me!" Tears fell from Twilight's eyes freely. "I"m so sorry, Luna. She was you sister and I-i.." Twilight couldn't go on.

Smiling gently Luna got up and walked around her desk. Taking the young unicorn's head in her hoof she turned Twilight to face her. "Don't be Twilight. She asked for you."

Shock crossed Twilight's face. "She told me she was proud of me." She said through her tears. Smiling Luna sat down in font of her.

"She talked about you all the time." Luna said. "She knew you could handle was she would ask of you after her passing."

Twilight looked at Luna confused. "What do you mean?"

Luna go up and walked back to her desk. With her magic she picked up a piece of paper, and willed it toward Twilight. "Read it."

Twilight took the paper with her magic and read it. It was Celestia's will. She read the words over and over but she didn't understand them. "What?"

Luna took the paper from her. "She named you her heir." Luna said quietly. "If you accept this you will become the new princess of the sun."

Twilight was shocked. "Me?" Luna nodded.

"If you want to talk it over with your friends and family, I can allow that, but you have to decide soon. There the only a limited amount of time that the spell will work after death." Luna's voice hung in her throat a little at the last word.

Twilight shook her head. "No I accept." She knew that if she talked it over with her family she would start to over think this and may not go through with it. If Celestia believed in her, then she had no reason not to fullfil her last wish.

" Are you sure?" Luna asked. Twilight nodded. "Alright then. Follow me." Luna left her office with Twilight on her heels. The Moon Princess lead them to Celestia's resting place. The headstone was beautiful. Gold inlayed with gems.

"That's beautiful." Twilight said.

"I made it when she told me she was dying." Luna looked around. The palace garden was Celesita's resting place. "She always loved it here. " Shaking herself and steading herself for the work still to come, she looked at Twilight. "Stand in front of her." Twilight did as she was told.

Soon Twilight felt like she was on fire. She didn't know how she didn't burn up, but somehow she didn't. The fire consumed her body leaving only her soul and yet the fire still burned. The fire changed slowly, turing to a feeling like she was being hugged by Celestia one last time. Luna's voice broke through the fire. "Sorry."

Sorry? Sorry for what this wasn't that bad. The the most intense pain Twilight had ever felt ripped through her body. She Screamed and then her world went dark.

A week later Twilight woke in the hospital, surrounded by her friends. "Hi guys." She said weakly. She tried to sit up, but she didn't have the strength. Looking around she saw, Cadence, Pinkie, Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike.

"Some one call the palace, and let Princess Luna know that, Twilight woke up finally."

"How long was I out?"

"A week." Fluttershy's shy voice answered. "We were..."

"We were all so worried!!" Pinkie said, her usual hyper active self. "Don't do that again!!"

"Sorry." Twilight said. "But I knew if I talked it over with everyone I wouldn't go through with it." She thought back, she had to fulfil her princess' last wish of her.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin
Rarity
Rarity
Mane Members & Moderators Admin Rarity

Coins : 501

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:29 pm

Rarity shook her head. She wished Twilight would have told her and their other friends about her decision earlier Spike was the one that broke the news to them and he seem quite upset about it. Rarity felt shock at first and as the week went on she learn to accept it and understood why Twilight made such a decision. Rarity gave her friend and a smile and gently nuzzled her cheek up against Twilight's cheek.

"Now, darling if you need anything during your recovering just let me know. Princess Luna is letting us stay at the castle so I'll be able to be by your side. "
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 pm

Twilight was glad to see all her friends there. She felt bad that she hadn't talked to them about what she did but she knew if she did, she would have started to have doubts and she wouldn't have gone through with it. She smiled again. "Thanks Rarity, I will." She knew that she could count on her friends, but still she felt like she had let them down.

Sitting up she felt a tightness around her middle. She was bandaged. Why?

"You started thrashing around really bad a while back and I thought that it would be a good idea to bind your wings so you didn't break them or something." Dash said.

"Thanks Dash." Twilight said smiling. With her magic Twilight pulled the bandages off. Her new appendages felt strange to her. She didn't know if she would ever get use to them.

"I totally want to teach you to fly, Twilight!" Dash nearly yelled. "So don't go letting those Blots beat me to it!" Twilight giggled at her enthusiasm.

"Of douse Dash! I wouldn't have it any other way." She smiled and looked around. They were all her best friends and she loved them all.

She saw a ragged Luna in the door. She smiled as she walked in. "Good to see you awake, Twilight." She moon princess said. "I am glad to see you up." She sighed." And not a moment to soon. I know now that was a drain it was on my sister. How she managed to raise both the sun and the moon for 1000 years I'll never know, but doing it for a week was hard." She smiled again. "Not that I am complaining."

Twilight looked at Luna"I'm so sorry Luna." Luna shook her head to cut Twilight off.

"No. I am sorry. I was not aware of the effects the spell would have on you. I never should have asked you to go through with it."

"Luna.." Twilight started.

"I will be fine." She said, her tone firm. "Are you alright?" Twilight nodded."Good. Now where is that nurse?" Luna left to find the nurse,

Cadence spoke up. "Your brother wanted to be here." She said hugging her sister. "He's been here every 2 hours, till I told him I would stay with you. Poor guy, he's been worried sick, as were your parents."

Twilight hadn't even thought after her mom and dad. She felt even worse now. Hanging her head she looked over at Cadence. Luna came back in the room with the nurse. "Princess are you feeling ok?" Twilight nodded. "Then you are free to leave whenever you feel up to it."

"Thank you." Twilight said getting out of bed. "I think I'm ready to leave." She said.

"OH Luna can We..?" Pinkie Pie asked. Luna nodded and Pinkie bounced out of the room with her other friends behind her.

"So let try something new, shall we?" Luna asked. Twilight raised an eyebrow and looked at the moon princess confused. Almost giggling, Luna said, "Follow me." Twilight followed the other princess to the roof? What was this about?

"Luna I don't think I'm ready to fly, yet.." Twilight said.

Giggling Luna smiled at her. "Then how about using this?" She raised her hoof to twilight's horn. "You should be able to transport both of us to the throne room." She smiled. "It should be a breeze now."

Twilight wasn't sure about that but closed her eyes and gave it a try. Soon with a flash of white light they were in the throne room."That is so cool!" Twilight said looking over at Luna, who was putting her tail out.

"Yes well next time try to use a little less power, you don't want random ponies catching fire now." She said. "It will take practice but you'll get it." Luna said smiling.

Blushing Twilight looked at Luna again. "Sorry about that." She said.

Luna shook her head. "Never mind it. Think of it as a learning experience." Luna said her tail finally out. "Now if you'll follow me." She got to her hooves and started out to the balcony. "I think it's time you met your charge." Luna said. "Clear your mind and go to him." She said speaking of the Sun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Dawn of A New Era Shadow12

Shadow Sword was on the outside grounds of the Castle. He was doing his usual evening rounds and walked past a group of maids who were taking a break. Shadow heard them talking in hush voices. Usually he would ignore the maids, but he could tell by their faces that they were not gossiping. He slowed his pace and use his magic to listen in on their conversation.

"Did you hear? The heir to Celestia's throne just awoken," said one of the maids.

"Oh, wow! It's that that Twilight girl, right?" said other maid. "I heard she's very friendly, but a bit socially awkward. Do you think that she take Princess Celestia's place?"

"Well, I think she can," replied the first maid. "I heard her magic is quite strong for being a normal unicorn. Well, when she was a normal unicorn."

The third maid in the group made a snort and spoke, "There is no way she can take Celestia's place. No pony can live up to Princess Celestia's rule. Twilight has Princess Luna with her. Princess Celestia had to rule by herself for many years."

"Well, I guess we just have to wait and see how the new princess handles things," said the second maid. "So did you guys hear about the how the cook..."

Shadow Sword stopped using magic and picked up his pace. He was intrigued that the Twilight Sparkle has finally awoken. She was out for a week which is very good seeing how she had a transformation spell put on her. He kept on walking and came to stop when he saw the new princess and Princess Luna standing on a balcony gazing at the sun.

He stood there and stared at Twilight Sparkle. She was her normal size, but had wigs now. He was amazed that she was able to walk around. That one maid should give her more credit. She seem strong as Princess Celestia. He just smirked and carried on his round. That other maid was right about that everypony would have to wait and see how she handle things. Shadow Sword was excited about a new princess taking the throne. He found Princess Celestia a bore and he was only pony in Equestria who was not mourning over her death.

Last edited by Rarity on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Title : Princess of the Forums
Coins : 418

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Spoiler:

Princess Luna looked at Twilight and then back to the sun. Twilight looked nervous and kept eyeing her as if she had grown another head.

"I know this is a lot to take in, but I want you to focus all of your energy on him. Give him your heart, mind, body, and soul. Let him become a part of you. He will tell you all you need to hear. He will help you understand what to do." The moon princess whispered as she nudged Twilight forward. Luna could never tell Her word for word about how to raise the sun because it was something she must do on her own. She watched Twilight close her eyes and begin to focus.

"Focus all your energy on him and become one with the sun." She urged her on watching her intently.
Back to top Go down
https://equestrianempire.forumotion.com
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Dawn of A New Era Twilig18

She burned. Twilight did as she was bid and focused on the sun, but he fought back. Who was this person who felt like his princess, but wasn't? How dare this impostor come before him and command him to fall beneath the horizon. He lashed out and burned her. "OUCH!!" She cried. "That hurt." Luna joined her to help put the sun at ease. After a moment he fell behind the earth and would wait for the impostor to come to him again. He might do as she asked, since his princess' sister asked it of him.

"Well he seems pleasant." Twilight's voice was thick with sarcasm. Then she looked and watched the moon start her journey across the sky. "Oh." That was right Luna needed to guide her charge too. Twilight waited for Luna's soul to come back to her body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

Princess Luna smiled at the beautiful unicorn as she tried to persuade him to move, but he was stubborn and not easily persuaded. She knew it would take many years for him to become comfortable with her, but she knew he would come to adore her as much as he did Celestia and that's when she felt her heart begin to rip inside of her.

"I promise you I will give my own life to protect her." She said softly looking at the sun and knowing Celestia was with them at that very moment.

Princess Luna urged the sun to allow Twilight to move him and to trust her. He finally obliged and began to make his journey to the other side of the Earth. Luna then knew it was her turn as she began to guide her sweet mother moon out to greet the night along with her sister stars. The moon was much more persuasive than the sun with many questions for her about the new alicorn. Luna smiled as she conversed with her mother moon who wholly approved of Celestia's new heir. Once she had finally returned to her body she turned to look at Twilight.

"She sure had a lot of questions about you! She approves of you by the way." Luna said smiling proudly at twilight before bowing before her.

"My princess I swear that I will protect you even if it costs me my very life, and I am here to grant you my allegiance and eternal blessing." She replied humbly.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

Dawn of A New Era Twilig19

Twilight didn't know what to say. "umm. Luna thanks but.. I think that..." Works were failing her. She didn't want a servant in Luna she wanted a friend, the pony she helped through Nightmare night not that long ago and she wanted someone she could talk to when she needed a ear to bend, not someone to give their life for her."Luna I think that we should just be friends like before. I appreciate the thought and all but I really couldn't take it if you died, even for me. So please don't go try to and let the guard to their job and keep the ponies meaning us harm out." Yes that seemed ok. She wasn't sure. She was scared out of her mind. She wanted nothing more than to wake up tomorrow and this all be a bad dream. She would write to Celelstia and nothing would have changed. Well maybe she would be nicer to Luna and even write to her after all.

"Luna I'm so sorry." Tears filled her eyes as she looked at her friend and fellow princess."You should have been there not me..." She couldn't stop herself she knew that she had already said all this but she felt like she could never really in her heart make up for it at all. She felt like she had robbed her of the last moments with her sister. "Luna I...just..." She cried.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Luna immediately put her hoof around the ponies neck and embraced her. She knew that she needed this release. Luna rarely showed emotion herself but would probably lose herself later when no one was present. It was almost as if she read Twilight's mind.

"My sister and I had many good years together especially the last two because she and I became even closer than before once I reconciled myself after becoming nightmare moon. Celestia's last wish was to see you, and I feel no indifference that the last one she chose to see was you. Honoring her dying wish made me proud so stop beating yourself up over it. " she replied as she wiped a few remaining tears from Twilight's eyes.

"Let it go." She respired in a voice as calming as the nighttime wind. She noticed her eyes begin to get heavy.

"You need to rest up because you have a big day tomorrow." Luna commanded.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 am

Dawn of A New Era Twilig20

Twilight was shocked to be hugged by Luna, though she had known that the Night princess had a softer side she also knew that she rarely showed. So for lack of anything better to do her returned the hug and smiled. Maybe all this weirdness would work out after all."I'll try, that I promise you." Twilight said to Luna, while it would be hard she did want to let go of her grief and pain over the loss they both shared more deeply than all of Equestria.

"You know I think you're right I do need to rest. After all tomorrow is the coronation and all." She blushed and smiled a sheepish grin. She wasn't sure she was ready for something like this but she had already started on her way down this path so for better or worse she was headed down this road. She just hoped her friends where with her along the way.

"Good night Luna." Twilight said stifling a yawn. She turned and headed to her rooms, which only made her cry for they used to be Celesita's rooms. She didn't want to change a thing but she knew at some point some pony would be asking after it. She didn't like the idea of wiping Celestia away from where she had lived almost all her life. Twilight just couldn't do that.

"Maybe Rarity would like to stay on as a royal whatever they call it. I'll have to ask her tomorrow before the coronation. She'll have to save me from the stuffy ponies with all that make up anyway." She yawned again and as her head hit the pillow she knew that she would cry tomorrow or even later than that, but she would for now sleep. At least her scent was still on the pillows for now. That brought just a little comfort to the grieving new princess.

It felt like she had just closed her eyes when there was a knock on her door."GO AWAY." She called out to whoever was making that noise. She didn't have to open the library today it was a holiday a new princess was being crowned...OH! She sat up and headed to the door.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:32 am

Dawn of A New Era Shadow15

Shadow Sword awoke bright in early and prepare himself for the big day. He was in the charged for the coronation He put on his armor and then headed to the kitchen. Shadow grabbed himself something to eat and went to the throne room. He was checking the preparations for the coronation and then went to address his unit. Shadow informed his unit that today they have to make sure everything goes smoothly during the coronation of the new princess. He then gives them their orders for the day and headed back inside the castle. He goes back into the throne room and sees no sign of the new princess. Shadow asks a maid and he informs her that Twilight is still sleeping. He lets out a sigh and made his way to her room. There was no time for sleeping in. The coronation is only a few hours. He approached her door and knocked on it.

Shadow then heard, "GO AWAY."

Before he could reply, the door opened up and he saw Twilight standing there.

"Good morning, princess Twilight Sparkle," he said and greeted her and gave her a small bow. "I am Shadow Sword and I am the Captain of the Royal Guard. My duty today is to watch over you during the coronation."
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:38 am

Dawn of A New Era Twilig21

"That's great" Twilight muttered as she headed back to her bed. "Can we do that tomorrow or something?" She asked sleep still heavy in her mind. All she wanted to do was to sleep till her headache went away. She walked back to her bed and started to worm her way back in when she found that her covers were missing. Still groggy from sleep she looked for them but soon decided that she didn't need them to sleep really so she flopped down on the pillow and closed her eyes. "Please tell everypony I'm sorry but I have such a headache and really just want to sleep. They can visit the Library tomorrow when I'm feeling better." She said sleep still thick in her voice. She really didn't understand why everypony wanted in the library so bad today. Maybe they would tell her tomorrow...

What was the big deal anyway, oh right she was suppose to be the princess at the coronation today wasn't she. Oh well so much for sleeping in. She sat up her hair in all kinds of disarray and looked at the captain. "I thought Shining was Captain of the Guard." She said barely keeping her voice from breaking at the thought of her brother not being near by like she thought he would. "Sorry about all this." She said scratching her head. "It's been a rather strange couple of days." Oh wow was he cute....Not now Twilight, you have a country to run....But still he is cute..TWILIGHT! She yelled at herself.

"I'll get up and around could you be so kind as to see if my friend Rarity is willing to help me get ready?" She knew that the white unicorn couldn't say no to that offer but still she wouldn't force it on her after all. She just hoped that Rarity didn't go over board...

Twilight was blushing and she didn't realize it till she looked at the Stallion's face. Oh wow...She shook her head. "Again sorry." She got up and tried to hide her blush. "I'll get ready now. If you could get Rarity that would be great." She was stammering...this was not good. "OK then." She walked off to her bathroom to get cleaned up and ready for her big day.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Dawn of A New Era Shadow15

Shadow didn't say word as Twilight was babbling. She really did seem out it which was understandable. Finding out you're the hire to a throne can be upsetting.

She then question him being the captain of the guard. Did her brother not tell him he step down so he can help his wife rule over the Crystal Empire? He decided to keep his month shut. Shining can tell her himself. She then kept apologizing and staring at him for some reason. She then kept trying not to stare him and was blushing as she talked about her friend Rarity. He just nodded his head and she then went to the bathroom.

Shadow closed the door behind and went to go find Twilight's friend. He just chuckled to himself. Twilight was rather cute while she was trying to stare at him.He then quickly shook his head and wondered why on earth he thought she was cute. It has been a long time since he thought any mare was cute.

He went to the guest wing and found the room that Rarity was staying in. He knocked on the door and heard a voice telling him to come in. He opened the door and saw Rarity was putting on a fancy hat.

Rarity turned and saw Shadow standing there. She slightly blushed and couldn't help stare at the handsome stallion.

"Good morning, sir," she said. "May I help you?"

"Yes," said Shadow and cough slightly. He noticed her blushing an once again he found it was cute. "Your friend Twilight Sparkle requests to see you in her quarters."

"Oh, dear. Does she want me to help her to get ready?"

"Yes, she does."

"Excellent!!" Rarity said happily and then opened the closet door with her magic. She pulled out a dress she was working on last night. "I made this last night hoping she could wear this at her coronation."

"It's very nice."

"Why thank you....What is your name, sir?"

"Shadow Sword. I am the captain of the guard."

Rarity eyes widen and she kept herself from gasping. "Oh, my. Well it's a pleasure to meet you Captain Shadow Sword."

"Just call me Shadow. No need to be formal. Well, I will show you the way. Come on." Shadow Sword then walked away. Rarity used her magic to carry Twilight's dress and her sewing kit. Shadow took her to Twilight's room. He then left her there to go watch the preparations of the coronation. He told Rarity he would be back in an hour.

Rarity went into Twilight's room and knocked on the bathroom door. "Twilight, dear. It's me Rarity. I have a stunning dress for you to wear!!"
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Dawn of A New Era Twilig22

"Oh Rarity you have to come see this!" Twilight said throwing open the door to the bathroom. Not only was is huge, it was decorated with precious gems, golds and silvers. "This is too cool." Twilight said, then she noticed the dress. "Oh Rarity! It's beautiful!!" She wondered if her friend would stay on as her fashion whatever they called it. Still smiling she looked at Rarity.

"I know you've got the shop in ponyville and Sweetie Belle too, and I know I'm crowned yet but you would like to be my fashion person? We both know I'm clueless when it comes to all that, and I would really love it if I had a friend around." She paused and looked at her friend."So what do you say?" Twilight asked hoping for a favorable response from her friend.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:48 pm

"You what me...?" Rarity was in shock by Twilight's offer. She can't believe her friend was asking her to come stay with her at the castle. That meant she could probably open her shop here in Canterlot!! She then could use her shop as an outlet store near the end of fashion seasons! She could hire somepony to mange the shop in Ponyville while she mange the one in Canterlot.

"I would love to stay here with you Twilight! This is great for both of us! We can stay close and I would love to make clothes for you. Of course if you don't mind I love to run a shop here in Canterlot. Then my shop back home can be an outlet store."
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Dawn of A New Era Twilig23

Twilight smiled. "I'm so glad you're ok with it!" She was releived to have a friend near by. She loved Luna yes and they would be together for many thousands of years, true but now she had friends she wanted close by."So how about we start on making me a presentable princess?" She knew Rarity would love the challenge.

The time flew as Rarity did her thing, and Twilight just sat there and enjoyed the company of her friend. She hoped that Spike would be ok after all she thought he was still mad at her. "Um Rarity, is Spike still mad?" She asked quietly. She hoped that maybe soon they could patch things up. She really won't feel the same if he wasn't with her all the time. After all he was her number one assistant and she didn't know what she would do with out him.

She fought back tears. She knew that she should have told them, and it was on her that she didn't. She just hoped Spike could forgive her. "I miss him Rarity. My days feel empty with out him around." She spoke as if she was talking about someone that wasn't around anymore, even thought she knew that she could order him to come and stay with her that wasn't her way, their way. Spike had to be able to choose for himself, she just hoped he choose her.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Rarity was busy fixing up her hair when Twilight brought up Spike. She bit her lip. Spike was still mad at Twilight. Rarity had try numerous times to get Spike to go talk to Twilight to work things out, but he kept refusing. Spike was such a stubborn dragon.

"Yes, he is still mad at you," Rarity said slowly she then heard Twilight's breathing becoming heavier. She must be fighting back tears. "But I wouldn't worry about it for long. I'm sure he'll come around. There you're already."

She spun Twilight around to face the mirror. Rarity smiled at Twilight and then gave her friend a hug.

"You're a beautiful princess, Twilight. I am very proud of you. I'm sure Spike is proud of you as well. Like I said he'll come around. He just needs sometime to think things over, "Rarity said ensuring her friend once again. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Ah, that must be Shadow," Rarity said with a giggle. "You met him, right? He is quite handsome."

"Princess Twilight Sparkle are you ready?" Shadow Sword spoke through the door. "I need to go over the coronation ceremony with you."
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Dawn of A New Era Twilig24

"Oh Rarity!" Twilight said hugging her friend. She loved the dress, beautiful shades of purples and blues that accented her coat and colors well. She actually looked the part of the princess, but she still didn't feel it. "Rarity thank you." She loved having her around, Rarity always knew how to make a bad day bright. When Rarity said something about Shadow Sword she blushed a deep red.

"Yes he is handsome." She said her voice was low she only hoped that the stallion on the other side of the door didn't hear her. That would be hard to live down. She had never thought about a love life before, and some how that stallion brought thoughts to her mind about having a family and a stallion beside her for at least a few years. When she thought about it like that maybe marrying wasn't something she should be thinking about anyway. She was going to out live everyone....

She hadn't really thought about that. It would really hit her later she knew, but not she should let the Captain in the room.

"Come on in Captain." Twilight said, walking to the middle of the room trying not to mess up the wonderful dress Rarity had made.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Luna has arranged to raise the sun the morning of Twilight's cornation since so much would be going on. She felt so tired and out of it. the only thing sustaining her was her magic, and she hadn't really even had the time to grieve for Celestia.

"I know that you're here watching over us today." Luna said to no one in particular as she made her way back to the castle. The trees seemed to blow in agreement making her smile.

"You're going to be so proud of her." she said smiling to herself as she continued on. She would be waiting for Twilight at the cornation, hence she would be the one welcoming her to the throne as Celestia's heir and then she felt that pain in her chest contort.

"I'm not jealous of her! Get out of here!" she snarled as the dark feelings she'd felt before becoming Nightmare Moon danced within her mind. She would not give into that darkness ever again. Twilight was Celestia's choice, and she had left her in her care. She would never backslide again.

~*~

Fluttershy had been wandering around the castle trying to find some pony she knew, but she wasn't having any luck. She suddenly saw Princess Luna walk by with a strange look on her face. She almost looked agitated or angry about something. Fluttershy made the attempt to stay out of her way. She was terrified of Princess Luna because she seemed so wild and regal unlike Celestia had been. Fluttershy hoped that she found someone soon because she was becoming awfully worried about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Dawn of A New Era Shadow16

Shadow Sword heard some whispers after he knocked on the door. He then heard Rarity let out a giggle and he shook his head. Why must mares act like this around stallions? Shadow then heard Twilight's voice telling him to come in. He opened the door and he saw her wearing the dress Rarity made for him. She looked quite beautiful and he felt his face flushing a little.

He cleared his throat and said, "Please follow me to the throne room, Princess Twilight Sparkle." He then turned to Rarity. "You may accompany us, Miss Rarity. You and your other friends have a special seating so I will you show where the seats are."

Rarity smiled and said, "Thank you, Shadow." She felt her heart fluttering. This stallion was a true gentlemen and she could tell he knew how to treat a lady. "Well, let's go, Twilight. Once I know where I am sitting, I'm going to go find the others. I'm sure some of them are lost in the Castle."

Shadow Sword nodded his head and left the room. He walked slowly so the two mares could follow him.
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Twilight followed the stallion to the throne room. Memories rushed back to her. She felt like she had been body slammed by the past and stopped walking mid step. This was all becoming real now. It wasn't a dream any more. She was stepping into some really big shoes and she wasn't ready. 'I want to take it back' She thought. 'I want to go back to Ponyville and the Library there with Spike and the others. I can't do this.' She started to walk backwards away from the room where everything would change forever. 'I don't want to outlive everyone I know and love. I can't I just can't'. Her thoughts raced. The scared little filly in her took over and she wanted to run, but there were ponies behind her and she couldn't.

"I think I'm going to be sick." She said. Twilight wasn't as sure now as she was this morning about all this.

This is what Celestia wanted. This is her last request. She believed in you, and your friends do to. You've made the decision and now you have to follow through. As if coming out of the past that threatened her from all sides a voice clam and clear broke through the fog. "I believe in you, Twilight." Celestia's voice rang in her ears. "I know you can face this challenge and all the others that will follow with strength and grace. I believe in you."

Twilight took a deep breath and headed forward into the throne room where she would be crowned Princess of the Sun and Equestria.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity
Rarity

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Dawn of A New Era Shadow16

"Rarity," said Shadow when they walked inside the throne room. "You and other friends will sit here during the ceremony."

Rarity just nodded her head. The seats that her and the others would be sitting at where up front close to the throne She then turned to face her friend. "Well, Twilight. I shall see you during the ceremony. I'm going to go fetch the others and tells them about out sitting arrangement." She then left the throne room.

"Alright," said Shadow Sword as he turned to face Twilight. "This is how the ceremony will go. You'll stand behind the doors we just came through. Once the music plays I will open the doors and I will escort you with another guard to the throne. Princess Luna then will greet you. She then will say some opening words and then recite the royal oaths. You will reply with I do. Once you agree to the royal oaths, Princess Luna will then crown you as the princess of the Sun and Equestria. After the crowing, I will escort you with that the same guard to the balcony other there." Shadow then pointed to the balcony that looked over Canterlot's main square. "You then will greet your people with a small speech. Don't worry you don't have to prepare for it. Just go with the flow."

Meanwhile, Rarity walked around the castle trying to remember how to get back to the guest wing. She walked down a hallway and saw Fluttershy looking lost and confused.

"Fluttershy," said Rarity and walked over to her. "I am so glad I found you. We need to get the others. Twilight's coronation will be starting soon and we have assign seats."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza
Mi Amora Cadenza

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Twilight listened to the Stallion as he told her what she would be doing. She nodded when he told her how the ceremony would go. She had to give a little speech that wouldn't be to hard for her. She was good at it but could she keep from breaking up when she did. That was her main concern. She sighed and looked around the room that was full of memories. She would have to work hard to fill the shoes left to her. She wondered if she would ever grow that tall, or if she would have that strange mane and tail. She let her thoughts wander after Shadow had stopped speaking.

"Alright." she said,"Let's do this." She said trying to stand a little taller. "So I'll go wait shall I then?" She asked Shadow. She really wanted to see her friends before the ceremony. "Could you please tell my friends that I'll see them after the ceremony? I'll be looking forward to it." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Princess Celestia
Founder
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
FounderPrincess Celestia

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 am

Princess Luna stood reluctantly awaiting twilight sparkle to enter the throne room. She still felt torn when it came to her feelings about twilight becoming the new sun princess. She loved Twilight but the more she thought about it the more torn she felt. She thought back to when Celestia had entrusted Twilight with saving the crystal empire from king Sombra. She had asked to go on that mission but her sister had said no and twilight had saved the day once again. It seemed like Twilight was always saving the day. She had never really felt like she had did anything to prove to her sister that nightmare moon was gone for good. She couldn't wait to get this formation over with and slip back into shadows where she belonged. She had always been in the background and would be once again after today.

~x~

"Oh rarity it's so good to see a familiar face!" Fluttershy said relieved to see her friend. All of a sudden the other missing three ponies pranced right up to meet them.

"You can really get lost in a big place like this." Apple jack retorted.

"Yeah especially when someone keeps wandering off!" Rainbow dash said snidely referring to pinkie pie.

"Who was wandering off?" Pinkie pie said cluelessly making apple jack and rainbow dash to roll their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn of A New Era Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of A New Era   Dawn of A New Era Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dawn of A New Era

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next